Monday 3 February 2020

Sustainable Energy - Max's new electric vehicle

It was fantastic to hear the Holmes family decided to buy an electric vehicle this summer!

 The Year 5's & y's will be continuing our investigation into how we can use energy sustainably this year - kicking off with a visit from Vector. 

Max's email:



Hi Mrs Daniel,

I wanted to send you a email because in the school holidays my mum decided to get an electric vehicle. THis is the car she got. It uses only $200 worth of petrol in one year. And it has basically no carbon emissions. It is a really good step to being environmentally friendly. Like me.
I love it. It is called a Phev which stands for petrol hybrid electric vehicle.

I hope that we come to see you in   your enviro classroom soon and i hope you had a nice holiday too.
From Max Holmes in Room 3 (again!)

Do you have an electric vehicle? Comment below. Mrs Daniel is planning  on buying one next time she buys a car.

How is your family being sustainable this year?

1 comment:

  1. Ahh haha I love this. Good job Max and yes Max is so proud of our electric car ;) Thanks Mrs Daniel for being so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete