Wednesday 25 August 2021

What delicious things can you make from your Mara Kai?

 

This home learning is aimed at Kauri Whanau, but all our GEMs are welcome to try creating something delicious from your garden. This is my garden pesto and citrus fizz:






Looking forward to seeing your creations, Mrs Daniel

Watch this video to see how to make green garden pesto: 

Update - Well done Sienna - she made a leaf salad soup... apparently it was disgusting. 😄LOL.  I do like the flower garnish.  Thanks for sharing and keep playing in nature.





2 comments:

  1. Great idea Ms Daneil I tried but my dad nearly threw up. I did leaves and flowers it didn't look very good either. My mum didn't let me use the blender or anything to squish it to make pesto so I went with soup.

    From Sienna Wilton Yr6 Room 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Sienna, I am impressed that you gave it a go. Shame dad didn't turn out quite how you have envisioned, but keep working on your culinary skills :)

    ReplyDelete